Firepit Fear Flix
Friday, October 16, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Gather your quarantine crew and wear your best costume for UCBC's outdoor, scary movie screenings complete with popcorn, firepits, and spooky fun!
Oct. 16th, Oct. 24th, Oct. 30th, and Oct. 31st will provide you with four (4) nights of outdoor movie screenings in the Biergarten. We'll have 20 socially-distanced tables available for advance purchase/reservation per evening. Table reservations for groups of 4, 6, or 8 include (1) pint and (1) small popcorn per person plus some extra UCBC surprises to take home. Additional food and beer will be available for purchase.
Movies will be shown on an 18ft screen and live-streamed directly from TV with commercial breaks (so you'll have plenty of opportunities to grab a refill 😉).
Don't forget to dress up - we'll be giving out UCBC prizes for best costume! You might even see the return of Count Orlok...
- Friday, Oct. 16: Halloween at 8PM
- Saturday, Oct. 24: Nosferatu at 7PM (featuring Count Orlok Pumpkin Ale on tap!)
- Friday, Oct. 30: Halloween at 6PM
- Saturday, Oct. 31: Nosferatu at 7PM
All guests must be 21 and over to attend. A valid ID is required for entry. In the case of inclement weather or of COVID-19 closure, please see our Refund Policy below.
COVID MITIGATION POLICY
Please read the following steps we plan to take to ensure guest and staff safety:
- Capacity limit: 136 guests per session
- Sanitizer stations will be installed at convenient locations including points of entry/exit and restroom area.
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering/masks, and they will be allowed to remove their face coverings when they are seated at a table and/or when drinking.
- UCBC requires all employees to receive health screening questionnaires and temperature checks prior to the start of their workday or before entering UCBC workspaces.
- To ensure proper contact tracing protocols are in place, UCBC requires all staff and vendors to sign in upon entering UCBC locations.
- All guests will be requested to provide full contact information. We reserve the right to share this information with public health authorities as necessary.
- Our staff will regulate entrance for all members of the public.
- Beverage service steps will be implemented adhering to best practices for limiting person-to-person contact.
- UCBC will provide seating which allows for responsible social distancing. When in lines, guests will be encouraged to leave space and remain socially distant.
Please review the following refund policy:
- 7 days: Attendees can receive full refunds up to 7 days before the event start date. After 7 days up to the event date, attendees may receive refunds in the form of Urban Chestnut gift certificates to be used on beer, food, and merchandise purchased through our online store or on-site at either location.
- In the case of venue closure due to COVID-19 or due to inclement weather, attendees will receive a refund in the form of Urban Chestnut gift certificates.
Our Grove location has a full kitchen, with a bit broader selection, from salads to sandwiches to oysters.
Visit our Midtown location for lighter fare & sandwiches, featuring meats roasted in-house and produce from our Urban Garden and local farms.
Pizza and Beer
Visit The U.R.B. for New York-style pizza-by-the-slice & and canned UCBC beers.
Urban Chestnut's fourth brewery is located in the Hallertau region of southern Germany, near our Brewmaster's home town.