MEET DION LEONARD AND HIS DOG, GOBI
Reserve a spot for you and a friend to meet Dion Leonard and his incredible dog, Gobi.
Learn about the amazing true story of Dion Leonard, an athlete who was befriended by a stray dog while running an ultramarathon through the Gobi Desert. Bring your pup, a friend, and join us OUTSIDE at the Midtown Biergarten for a meet and greet with Dion and Gobi. You'll also get a chance to see Bar K's plans to bring a unique dog park/bar/restaurant concept to St. Louis in 2021. This will be their first-ever appearance in the St. Louis area.
Date: Thursday, Sept. 3rd
Time: 6 - 8 pm
Location: Midtown Biergarten (3229 Washington Ave.)
Purchase your ticket today to reserve your spot and a guest. Tickets are $20 and include:
- Entry for 2 people
- One copy of Finding Gobi, signed by author Dion Leonard
- Two Urban Underdog American Lagers
Capacity is limited to 50 tickets. Dogs must remain on a leash.
$5 from every ticket will be donated to the Petfinder Foundation to help local shelter pets and the organizations that serve them.
Sponsored by Bar K and Purina
COVID MITIGATION POLICY
Please read the following steps we plan to take to ensure guest and staff safety:
- Capacity limit: 50 tickets (100 guests)
- Sanitizer stations will be installed at convenient locations including points of entry/exit and porta potty area.
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering/masks, and they will be allowed to remove their face coverings when they are seated at a table and/or when drinking.
- UCBC requires all employees to receive health screening questionnaires and temperature checks prior to the start of their workday or before entering UCBC workspaces. Guests will be subject to a series of questions prior to entrance.
- To ensure proper contact tracing protocols are in place, UCBC requires all staff and vendors to sign in upon entering UCBC locations. All guests will be required to provide full contact information. We reserve the right to share this information with public health authorities as necessary.
- Our staff will regulate entrance for all members of the public. Beverage service steps will be implemented adhering to best practices for limiting person-to-person contact.
- UCBC will provide seating which allows for responsible social distancing. When in lines, guests will be encouraged to leave space and remain socially distant.
Our Grove location has a full kitchen, with a bit broader selection, from salads to sandwiches to oysters.
Visit our Midtown location for lighter fare & sandwiches, featuring meats roasted in-house and produce from our Urban Garden and local farms.
Urban Chestnut's fourth brewery is located in the Hallertau region of southern Germany, near our Brewmaster's home town.